Table of Contents
PT. Infomedia Nusantara is a Telkom Group subsidiary engaged in publishing and advertising media as a communication bridge between business people and as an information channel for Telkom customers.
Established in 1975, PT. Infomedia Nusantara started a business under PT. Elnusa Yellow Pages as the publisher of the Telkom Yellow Pages Telephone Manual and in 1995 officially dissolved PT. Elnusa Yellow Pages became PT. Infomedia Nusantara due to the takeover of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. as the holder of more than 51% shares of Infomedia.
With more than 22 years of experience managing contact centers, Infomedia has become the market leader (by market share) in contact center service providers in Indonesia. Along with the development of digital technology, Infomedia has developed their business in Business Process Outsourcing, where their core business focuses on CRM (Customer Relation Management), SSO (Shared Service Operation).
During 2021 PT. Infomedia Nusantara has 299 employees of various ages and provides equal job opportunities, both for men and women. To deal with differences and knowledge gaps between employees, the company builds a knowledge-sharing culture, namely a learning culture, and can be followed by all employees.
Infomedia implements a corporate culture that aligns with the direction of the Telkom Group and the Ministry of SOEs, Core Values AKHLAK (Amanah, Kompeten, Harmonis, Loyal, Adaptif, dan Kolaboratif) as Infomedia's corporate culture.
PT. Infomedia Nusantara currently provides job opportunities for AI/Machine Learning Engineer with 4-7 years of experience based in Jakarta.
- Minimum education S1 from Information Technology or Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Software Architecture/Engineer or related field
- Collaborate on AI/Machine Learning (NLP or IR) product creation
- Conducting experiments related to IR/NLP such as information extraction, knowledge classification and knowledge graphs
- Collaborate with other team members for successful AI/Machine Learning implementation integration
- Keep updating the current technological developments
- Writing architectural designs and technical documentation
- Create and maintain a standard Machine Learning environment together with the team and Manager
- Performing the administrative process and supervising the Machine Learning Services (MLOps) process
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com with subject: Nama_Nama Posisi_TextAI