Table of Contents
Aruna Indonesia or PT Aruna Jaya Nuswantara, Integrated Fisheries Commerce. They have a mission to make the sea a better livelihood for all by creating a fair and sustainable fisheries ecosystem.
Established by three founders from a great coastal culture and specialized in technology, Aruna started its initiative by becoming the first Indonesian startup focusing on connecting local fishermen to a wider market using advanced technology.
Aruna expanded throughout the major islands of Indonesia. Successfully helping increase fishermen's income by 3 to 12 times, Aruna started to empower the coastal women enabling Aruna to win a gold medal at the Asean ICT Awards 2018.
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Aruna's revenue increased by 86 times. This encouraged Aruna to extend the existing product varieties. Aruna also secured an investor's funding of USD 5,5 Million and expanded to the domestic market by launching Seafood by Aruna.
In 2021, Aruna empowered more than 26,000 fishermen in 27 provinces. Each community assisted by Aruna could earn a turnover of 300 to 700 million per month.
Aruna currently provides job opportunities for Data Analysts (Full time) with 4-7 years of experience, based in Jakarta.
Develop a deep understanding of ecosystems growth and user behavior with data to find opportunities that can influence product development and strategy, with details:
- Build data reports/dashboards to monitor developed products.
- Plan iteration based on monitored data.
- Develop ad-hoc queries to support the operational process.
- Increase co-workers' data literacy by training on new reports/dashboards, being a strategic partner, and providing technical expertise on data storage structures and data cleansing.
- Manage and design the reporting and analysis environment, including data sources, data warehouse, interface, and contents.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operation Research, or other related disciplines
- Have at least two years of experience in data-related fields.
- Proficient in SQL, spreadsheets, and statistical software packages.
- Excellent in Statistics/Math.
- Familiar with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process.
- Familiar with Bigquery, Redash, or Data Studio.
- Good Understanding of product life cycle and development cycle.
- Great data manipulation skills.
- Able to communicate and ask questions effectively.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and curious.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply here!