Table of Contents
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia is a banking company in Indonesia that was established in 1989 and headquartered in Jakarta. The bank is a foreign exchange bank under its main shareholder, Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering a wide range of financial services, including banking, trust and asset management, securities, credit cards, private banking, and venture capital through its group companies. The group has over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 38 countries—the head office in the Otemachi district in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Mizuho has always adhered to the slogan, "One Mizuho: Building the future with you," to demonstrate its commitment as the most trusted financial service provider group through a global presence with a broad customer base, contributing to prosperity in the world, Asia, and Japan.
The company's strategic and stable growth fulfills all employees' responsibilities. Working at Mizuho gives a satisfying career path with good prospects and good colleague relationships. It's because the company has a good work culture
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia currently provides job opportunities for Macroeconomic Analyst (Full time) with 4-7 years of experience, based in Jakarta.
- Perform industry report
- Perform capital market report and macroeconomic report
- Assign credit rating and collectibility for companies
- Review credit application
- Join credit committee meeting
- Minimum *Bachelor Degree*
- Fluent in English
- Experiences credit rating agency is an advantage
- Expert in financial statement analysis, or Data Analytics
- Deep understanding on macroeconomic, IHSG, global index, bonds, etc
- Enjoy to work in Team
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org