Table of Contents
PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk, or Adira Finance, was established in 1990 and started its operation in 1991. Since the beginning, Adira Finance has committed to be Indonesia's best and foremost finance company. Adira Finance serves various financing vehicles, both new and used ones. Recognizing the potential, Adira Finance began to conduct an initial public offering for its shares in 2004, and Bank Danamon became the majority shareholder with 75% ownership. Through some corporate actions, Bank Danamon owns 92.07% of Adira Finance's shares. As a subsidiary of Bank Danamon, Adira Finance is part of the MUFG Group, one of the world's largest banks.
Adira Finance continuously contributes to the nation and the country of Indonesia. Through its brand identity and commitment, namely "Sahabat Setia Selamanya," Adira Finance is committed to imposing its mission which ends with increasing the welfare of Indonesian society. It is performed through the provision of various products and services according to the customers' life cycle, from multipurpose financing, household and electronic equipment (durables), automotive (motorcycles and cars), to umrah financing (Syariah).
By operating 440 business networks throughout Indonesia and employing nearly 20,000 employees to serve around 2 million active customers and business partners, Adira Finance proved as a leading multi-finance company in Indonesia that is registered and supervised by the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK)
Adira Finance currently provides job opportunities for Management Trainee - Business Analyst (Contract) with less than 1 year, based in Jakarta.
- Conduct analysis of business needs (BRD).
- Cooperate with related users and IT to provide solutions
- optimal in responding to ADMF's business needs overall.
- Provide direction and coordinate in building synergy of working within the Business Analyst team & providing recommended solutions needed.
- Play an active role in supporting related projects BPR (Business Process Reengineering)
- Open for fresh graduates.
- Minimal graduated from bachelor's degree with min. GPA 3.00 (S1) or 3.20 (S2).
- Graduated from computer science, information system or mathematics/statistics/engineering.
- Maximum age is 25 y.o. (S1) or 27 y.o. (S2).
- Having a maximum 1 year working experience.
- Commitment to work with an employment bond.
- Willing to work at head office (Sudirman, South Jakarta).
- Willing to work in WFO & WFH shifting.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply here!